Sunday 5 February 2012

[Japan Underground]

Yesterday I attended Japan Underground at The Pipeline, London. This was my second JU, as I went to the one last year in October - and can safely say loved every second.

This time there was a "loose" 80s theme, with a Japanese band "Queer" playing Queen covers, and had a very bizarre dancer...I shall never see Bohemian Rhapsody in the same way again!

The first act had me running for the hills, and so ventured outside to see the snow. 


I apologise to everyone who tried to make me dance xD 

All I can say is that later "女々しくて" came on and I was dancing then!  




Getting home was an epic trip! Missing the last Underground Train to Victoria, then getting a Taxi with a Lady nice enough to share the fare with us, and then sitting in the Oxford Tube for 2-3 hours, as it dredged along in the snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment