Thursday 16 February 2012

ロンドンへいきましょう!


Today, I had to visit The British Museum. It was a compulsory trip due to a top up module I took this semester for extra credit. Aptly named, "Museums and Society" - I'm sure to most this must be the most boring thing in the world, and I'll be honest this trip today seemed pointless as we were talked at for an hour and a half, then told to look into the meaning of some things which really didn't need meanings attached to them. Hmm. University lecturers sure make you think, although not always on the most necessary of subjects.


I got to see a Crystal Skull from Europe, it looks like a glacier mint...


And this adorable bugger, it's a Japanese ivory carved Skull with a little Lizard on top. Fuck, I wanted to take it home with me it was so cute! 


Me and my Uni friends ventured to JP Books, Japan Centre and China Town before the museum! Where I purchased my first ever Kera magazine!! I have always been interested in the scans and fashion featured in the Magazine but never picture up a physical copy. Safe to say I will most likely be picking one up each months from now onwards. So full of beautiful things!! 


There was also another beautiful thing lurking in the adverts....JUN!! From Golden Bomber advertising MINTneko. I have the Mint Sixh. Necklace but maybe I can get some more accessories from Japan in summer!


A cheaper version of Ramune..and tastes better..this was peach flavoured.


A MOTHER FUCKING PANDA WAFER CHOCOLATE THING. IT WAS DELICIOUS AND ONLY 66P.

ULTIMATE BARGAIN.


No comments:

Post a Comment