Sunday 8 January 2012

[08.01.2012]

Right now I am at my Mum's house!
I haven't stayed here since she moved and got engaged but it's okay.
Seeing all the animals is good - I missed Maud the cat a great deal!

Interesting things happening in the UK Visual Kei fandom at the moment.
D aren't coming back here this tour, I am not overly surprised. I would have been more surprised if they did come back! But I was glad I got to see them last time so I'm not too fussed.

LM.C are coming back, but they really aren't my thing anymore. I saw them back in 2009 and had fun, but I won't be going this year.

I was kinda hoping for bands like -OZ-, Lynch., or Matenrou Opera to come here this year.
Although if this doesn't happen I'll hopefully see all three this summer in Japan!

I SERIOUSLY want to see Girugamesh again though.
I need to pre-order their DVD too!

No comments:

Post a Comment